I’m very fortunate that my lovely patrons are thoughtful about what we do and what our capabilities are at Sweet Revenge. They trust us that whatever we make sweet or savory, if they want to go off-road & off-menu, we will make it fabulous. As a result of this confidence in our abilities, we are considered for special events that are outside our normal day-to-day operations.
Although I don’t yet offer dinner at my restaurant & wine bar, tonight we are hosting a private event for the women of McCarter & English law firm. We are excited they’re hoopin’ it up with us, and we can’t wait for them to enjoy our decadent heavy hors d’ouevres (and of course cupcakes, wines & beers!). The menu includes:
– Endive boats with cranberries, goat cheese, honey & sea salt
– Shrimp with apricot cocktail sauce
– Mini Tuscan quiche (roasted red peppers, caramelized onions & parmesan)
– Roasted pear chips with melted parmesam, South African balsamic reduction drizzle & cracked black pepper
– Puff pastry pizzettes with tomatoes, feta, basil & Italian seasonings
– Prosciutto & Melon skewers
Just because something isn’t apparent or obvious, doesn’t mean it can’t be done. If you keep an open mind and a can-do mentality when opportunities come your way, you open doors to new friends and experiences.
“Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.” (Charles F. Kettering)