Please join us TONIGHT from 4p-close to help Breezy Point and Staten Island residents in desperate need. We’re donating 100% of the money raised which will be split between two very fine organizations: Tunnel to Towers and In Good Company. We’re only serving up the Happy Hour Menu for the event so cupcakes, sangria and select brewhahas and vinos are at their yummiest prices. That way you eat, drink & very merrily donate lots and lots! .
At the event, we are doing a raffle with $1 tickets. Fab prizes so far include:
- VIP tix to Katie Couric’s show
- a print of your choice by esteemed photographer Jay Matusow (www.Weftweb.com)
- your product choice from my fellow entrepreneur Ian White’s Grasshopper Outdoors (www.grasshopperproducts.com)
- a fragrance of your choice from fellow entrepreneur Melissa Gibson’s Callio Fragrance (www.CallioFragrance.com)
- a print of your choice or critique of up to 20 of your photos by my good friend & celebrity photographer John Bentham (www.JohnBentham.com)
- a box of 6 SR cupcakes
- brunch for 2 at SR
- datenight (choice of cupcakes with wine or beer pairings) for 2 at SR
If you’ve got a super cool product or service you’d like to contribute towards our raffle, please email me on Marlo_Scott@SweetRevengeNYC.com.
If you’re one of our lovely friends and fam from afar or if you just plain old can’t make the shindig, we’d love it if you’d donate online via Paypal!
Here’s our facebook event page for easy RSVP’ing and sharing: http://on.fb.me/RMRpfo
Together lets get our Sweet Revenge on Sandy!